Monday, September 29, 2008

Oink, Neigh, Moo

We went to a Barnyard Party for my friend's little boy this weekend. I forgot the camera and was so glad to have a camera phone. This is why:

The moon bounce with SLIDE!

The petting "zoo". This is the bunny pen and the kids were allowed to climb in and play with the bunnies. The goats are in the next pen. Little Man loved feeding them, but he wouldn't stand still for a picture. He kept telling me that the goats "kickled" his hand.

The pony ride! Beenie took a picture on her phone, so I'm hoping that I'll get a better copy of this one. This was his second ride on the pony and he didn't want to get off.

Bug was having a great time. He was playing on the tarp by the moon bounce. He would leave his toys in the middle of the tarp, crawl as quick as he could to the edge and stuff rocks into his mouth. He's not happy because we took all the rocks away. You can't really tell here, but his chin, chest, forearms and legs were cover with gravel dust.

About five minutes after I took the picture of Little Man on the horse, it started to pour. It only lasted about 15 minutes and the kids went right back outside. The moon bounce was still up and they went straight for the slide. It was full of rain water and the kids were soaked. Soaked. I didn't bring a change of clothes, so I put Little Man in a clean diaper and reached a new level of hick. My kid was the naked kid with his shoes on. But he was happy and exhausted. He fell asleep on the way home and Zee got some pictures of him passed out on my shoulders. It was a great day.

Thanks, Kori, for including us and Happy Birthday, Beanon!


No comments: