Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Be Thankful


my husband, who does the dishes and folds the laundry without complaint

for Mom and Baby!
for allowing me to get some sleep!

Spray & Wash Dual Action
my purple bedroom
Herbie the minivan and his heated seats
shopping
chocolate
the smell of something fresh baked
eating out
my family
naptime
Bedtime!
"mac and roni" and hotdogs
dear friends
long, hot showers
my own space
a washer and dryer that work
good health
my cute flower headband
spanish sundaes
Sweetwater, Maggianos, and the other fun places we go for special occasions
good movies and books
google reader
blogs to help us keep in touch
the Gospel of Jesus Christ
the list goes on and on.....

What are you thankful for?


2 comments:

Christy Franklin said...

im thankful that the drought has broken in australia and i can take showers for longer then 4 mins... not that i ever did manage to shower in 4 mins before anyway.. but now i don't feel guilty. plus its raining outside.. so beautiful!

Mimi said...

I am thankful for you and your blog, I am thankful for answered prayers, I am thankful for family, I am thankful for my by pass, I am thankful for the ability to teach. I am most thankful for Papa and the ability to be with him through all eternity. I am also thankful for all that I enjoy and even for the difficult times that help me enjoy the good times.

Love Mimi