Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lazy Sunday . . .

NOT!

So, this morning started like any other, Bug waking up in the middle of the night. Me getting him & Lauren taking care of him so that I could sleep. The 2nd or 3rd time he woke up, I got up for the day. The next time he work up, I took him for the morning. We played and talked and then Little Man work up some time later. He then helped me make pancakes while Bug snacked on Sweet Potato Puffs.

Lauren got up when she smelled breakfast. Bug ate the majority of 4 silver dollar sized-pancakes. Little Man ate 2 and we enjoyed breakfast! Then, I was going to get ready for church . . . until the power went out. Yeah, so, we decided that if it took to long we would make it a family day. So, back into bed for tickling, steamrolling, and cuddles.

Then, with plenty of time for me to get ready . . . the power came back on. So, with a flurry of activity Little Man & I got ready for church. There went the nice fun family day.

At this point, the day has been a good one.

No comments: