Monday, November 17, 2008

I've got your back

At night when I put my boys to bed in their room, they decide which one of them is going to wake up in the wee hours of the morning and cry for mommy. They are kind enough to take turns (most of the time) so that I only have to cajole one back to sleep, usually in my bed, with no hopes of me getting any kind of restful sleep. Bug is usually the culprit, but this weekend when he miraculously slept for almost 12 hours straight, Little Man picked up the slack and made sure that I got my 3am wake up call.

It's nice to know that they're there for each other. Now they just need to watch out for mommy and let her get a full night's sleep... just one this week. Please.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I promise, promise, promise it WILL get better. Until then, cherish the nap if you can get one!