Sunday, November 2, 2008

Feeling the Love aka Sugar, Shots and Sleep

I've had two people comment this weekend on my lack of blogging and honestly, I didn't even realize that it had been over a week. There are so many posts that have started in my head that just never made it onto the computer. So here's a quick overview and I'll try to fill in details later.
  • I'm supposed to be at church right now, but I'm a slacker. Bug had a bad night and the power was out. Either one would have been enough of an excuse to stay in my lounge pants today.
  • We went to a FABULOUS bon-fire last night hosted my our friends at Controlled Chaos. The boys loved it and I lost count of how many times Little Man ran up and down the hill. We can't wait for next year!
  • I totally cheated on Halloween. Totally. I didn't take my kids Trick or Treating. We hung out with Grandma, Grandpa and Great-Grandma Elaine and let Little Man help pass out candy to the TWO groups of kids that came to the house. He was super cute though and thought it was great fun. He would run to the door and say, "The kids are coming! I better go say hi!" Once that lost its appeal he would bring the bag of candy around the family room and help us each pick a piece of candy.
  • Candy was on sale. Grandpa bought SIX bags of the good stuff. Grandma picked up THREE. And did I mention we only had two groupd of kids come to the house.
  • There was a Halloween party at Music Makers on Friday. The batteries in my camera were dead.
  • Tuesday was the Trunk or Treat. I love our ward. The boys had a blast.
  • Bug finally got his six months shots. Also on Tuesday.
  • Little Man had a Joy School Halloween Party and the kids were super cute. I'm so glad that my month is over!
  • Wil made biscuits. Little Man left one on his picnic table (a TV tray that we sit on the floor) and Bug found it. This was the result:

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

Glad to see that I made you feel guilty enough to finally blog something new! It was great seeing you guys at the Bonfire!