Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fascinating

I went shopping with a friend this weekend to help her put together some new winter outfits. As a thank you for my time and input, she picked up a headband and a fascinator. This is what they look like:
The feathers on the one I have don't stick up as much as they do in this picture. It will get the most use... cause it's a headband, easy to slide on and because it's black. I even wore it to church today. The best part is that Bug didn't even notice it on my head.
I'm trying to put together the right outfit for this one. I picked it because the flowered ones look easy to make - this would be a nightmare with all the feathers. I wouldn't be surprised if it found it's way into someone's suitcase after Christmas.

So now I'm wondering how Sarah would feel if I made one to wear to the wedding....

3 comments:

Sarah Kathryn said...

It's cute! I live it!

Robyn Becker said...

Can I wear one too?

Kristyn said...

I had to google this one - I have never heard of fascinator before. Am I that out of touch????