Saturday, August 25, 2007

What's in the Tub? The Brown Stuff!!

I just heard Wil yell from the bathroom, "I sure must love you" and had to go investigate the source of this comment. I walk in to see Little Man standing in the tub looking completely confused and Wil with a handful of poo looking completely disgusted. Apparently, Little Man had pooped in the tub, fished it out and innocently handed it to Wil. Wil, not knowing what he was being given, held his hand out for his very special present. I love my husband!

The rest of the story:
What we didn't know is that he was not done, and proceeded to poop more, which left several good finger sized pieces for me to fish out. So, I drained the tub while Lauren talked to Grandma and posted the 1st part of this post. I then dumped water in the back of the tub to flush all the little pieces down the drain.

Next, I refilled the tub with bath water, flushed the remnants, washed up, and everything is okay.

4 comments:

Amy said...

At least he made an effort to clean up after himself!? haha. I can honestly say "I know how you feel."

Trish and Matt said...

Yup, we've had this happen, too. I think it's a mark of true parenthood. That and having a child suddenly vomit all over you.

Parenting--not for the weak of heart.

Trish and Matt said...

Or stomach!

Krilafis said...

Ew.