Monday, August 20, 2007

Thank you Easter Bunny, Bock, Bock

This weekend while the guys were working on the drywall in the apartment, Mom, Lin, Little Man and I made a quick trip to Prince Frederick. We stopped in the Hallmark store and to keep Little Man occupied, Lin was showing him stuffed animals. She picked up a very life like duck and asked, "what does the duck say?". To which Little Man quickly responded, "bock,be-gock" (or insert your best chicken noise here). Of course Lin and Mom got him 2 duck toys while we were out and now they do nothing but cluck. And it's the cutest darn cluck I have ever heard!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

it really is adorable. we should get it on tape. SO cute. a clucking duck. haha. also...the horse noise he makes sounds like a machine gun. and sometimes some of those animals sound like cars. little man just cracks me up.

laurenthequeen said...

I think I got the dog and the chicken, then he stopped. Now I have to figure out how to get them uploaded.