Saturday, August 11, 2007

A scrapping we will go...

Today is the day!!! Twice a year Mom treats both of her girls to a scrapbook day... 12 hours of girl time where we get to scrap until our hearts are content. It usually includes a trip to the scrapbook store to pick up miscellaneous things and a run for treats as well. Wil brings Little Man by for a "break" and so Grandma can see him. Plus we feel great about giving to a good cause, all of the proceeds from the Crop go to Calvert Hospice. Maybe I am I big geek, but I look forward to these days all year!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yay you for going taking some time for YOU! Yay Wil for letting you take time for YOU! :)

Heidi Totten said...

Wahoo! Remember when we would spread out all over and watch a million movies and scrapbook and I made fun of your huge suitcase full of stuff? :)

laurenthequeen said...

It was awesome. I got 13 pages done, which is a lot for me. My goal now is to finish Little Man's first year before Peanut is born. We'll see how that goes.

Lin said...

i counted the pages i finished when i got home on saturday. i thought...it's probably about the same as lauren. well, it wasn't. 26 pages. seriously. i was in the zone.

Heidi Totten said...

Yeah, I have maybe 4 months of Goose's done. It's pathetic. And he's almost FOUR!