Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Peanut Update

We saw the doctor this morning. Peanut's heartbeat is nice and strong. Everything is going well... and at 16 weeks, I've only put on 5 lbs. I guess there is a benefit to the no dairy thing. We tentatively scheduled the C-Section for February 28th with March 3rd as our back up. Our doctor only does surgery on Monday and Friday, but the Friday before is the 29th. Apparently we aren't the only ones avoiding the 29th, so she's trying to get another day on the schedule. We also got the referral for our ultrasound, so we should know by mid-October if Peanut is a girl or boy. I hope "she" cooperates as well as her brother did.

2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

My vote is March 3rd! She can share a birthday with the Little Lady and me. :) Ok, I had a dream that you were in last night. We were hanging out at my aunt and uncle's house in California and you kept saying that your last name was really Sealey Dealey. It was weird.

laurenthequeen said...

My dreams are bizarre when I'm pregnant. Last night I was back in college with Angela and Veronica Mars, very bizarre. But Angela did have the coolest shoes ever. I was very upset when they didn't fit.

We are so torn on the date, so it will all depend on what the doc can do. I really liked being in the hospital over the weekend. It's much quieter and there weren't that many people delivering. Wil likes the 28th too. But I also think it would be easier on his work schedule for me to be in the hospital during the week. He wouldn't HAVE to be there all the time with nurses there if I needed help. At home, I'm going to need him a lot more.