Thursday, September 13, 2007

Return of the Cough, Part 2

I found out today that Little Man's pearly whites are not the cause of his fussiness this week. I was worried this morning, wondering how long I should let it go before heading to the Doctor. I was dreading the trip and the co-pay to hear the words, "He's just teething". Then he woke up from his nap with THE COUGH and wheezing... a total red flag for a mom who spent 4 days at Children's with RSV. I called the doc right away and he saw us half an hour later. Good news is his lungs are clear. Bad news is the he does have croup. I'm so glad we caught it right away and got meds in him before he went to bed tonight. We'll be staying in tomorrow and hopefully getting him some extra sleep.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, I'm sorry! Your family and coughs are a tight pair! I hope little man gets feeling better and that you can all get some nice sleep soon!