Monday, November 26, 2007

A Barenaked Christmas


The winter Wil and I got married I discovered the "Barenaked for the the Holidays" cd. I have quite a few Barenaked Ladies cd's and really like their music, so I knew that the holiday cd would be a hit. Now, they call it a "holiday" cd because they are Jewish and have included Hanukkah songs on their cd. Some are remakes of traditional Hanukkah songs, others are their originals. The cd is by far one of our favorites. With Friday being deemed the first day of (almost non-stop) Christmas music in our house. I quickly pulled out a mix cd and popped it in the car.

So can you guess what Little Man's favorite "Christmas" song is? "Susie Snowflake"? "Frosty the Snowman"? Nope. It's "I have a little Dreidel", also know as "Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel".

No comments: