Saturday, November 24, 2007

Give Thanks

We spent Thanksgiving this year at my parents house. My cousin, Nancy, came for dinner with her family and two of Susie's friends. We had a fabulous time. The boys were all very patient with our Little Man. He wanted to be right in the middle of everything the big boys were doing... whether he was big enough to do it or not. Like playing marble works:

or watching a movie:(This one was taken after he had crawled across the pillow over each of their heads and kicked Anthony out of his spot.)

Little Man also got a kick out of playing with my Grandmother's cane. He thought it was a fabulous toy and at one point was even riding it like a horse.

It was the nice relaxing day I had hoped it would be, and for that I am very thankful.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those are some big boys! I'm glad that they were nice to Little Man. We always loved playing with older kids when we were little. They were so cool!