Monday, November 5, 2007

Where, oh where?

Don't you hate it when you put something in such a "Safe" place that you can't ever find it again?

When we went to Texas last March I bought one of these:
It combines your carry on suitcase and carseat to make a stroller. Genius idea! It worked great, especially when I was traveling alone. Little Man was strapped in and I only had to worry about one thing to haul through the airport. Plus, he thought it was great to be able to see all the people.

Now Susie and I are leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow to head out to Utah and I can't find the strap anywhere. It's driving me crazy! It's all I've been able to think about for almost two days now, wondering where the HEE HAW the darn thing ended up. The worst part is that it could seriously be anywhere in our gazillion storage boxes or someplace in the apartment. Wil spent two hours last night looking for it. I even called my grandfather to make sure it didn't end up in his car. I'm having nightmares of trying to navigate the carry on bag, diaper bag, car seat and stroller through the airport. Pray that we find the darn strap! PLEASE!

*** We never did find the strap, but I figured out a way to use a large key chain ring to hook the three safety latches together around our carry on bag. It worked great.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This happens more times than I care to mention. I hope you are able to find it!! I'll also pray for kind, friendly, helpful airport people to assist you on your trip!