Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The good, the bad and the ugly

There are so many things to tell about our trip to Utah, I don't know where to start. Susie, Heidi and Ames have covered a lot of it. So for right now I'm going to break it down into the good, the bad and the ugly.

The good: FRIENDS!!!, food (Kneaders, Cafe Rio, and Jamba - I kinda feel like I ate my way through the week.), watching the kids play together, Dave and Uncle Mike babysitting, crafting with Amy, naptime & bedtime, talking to Heidi until it was painfully late (which was still much earlier than we used to go to bed), shopping, and dinner Sunday night.

The bad: Head colds. Wishing we had a Kneaders, Cafe Rio or Jamba. Saying goodbye.

The ugly: Little Man starting the day still on Eastern time....all week long.

The good definitely outweighed anything else. I'm so glad Susie convinced me that I should go. Sometimes I think she knows me better than I know myself.

2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

I ate at Kneaders today in honor of you. But no cheesecake. :) I'm so so so glad you came! It was wonderful!

Lindsey said...

i DO know you better than you know yourself. creepy, huh?

muahahahahahaha!